How to Make a Complaint

Comfort Home Care is committed to the fair, transparent and timely resolution of disputes.

As part of our commitment we subscribe to the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission, an external dispute resolution service which is accessible to clients free of charge in the event that they believe a complaint has not been satisfactorily dealt with by us.

What should I do if I have a complaint?

  1. Contact us with the Contact Us Form and tell us about your complaint. We will do our best to resolve it quickly.
  2. If your complaint is not satisfactorily resolved within 30 days, please contact Marna Chami on 02 7258 7211 / 0414 058 253 or put your complaint in writing and send it to her at the Comfort Home Care via either email at or mail to our address: 28 Queen St, Auburn NSW 2144. We will try and resolve your complaint quickly and fairly.
  3. If your complaint cannot be resolved to your satisfaction by us you have the right to refer the matter to Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission. The Australian Government Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission provides fair and independent services complaint resolution that is free to consumers.

Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission can be contacted at:

A complaint form is available at the website by clicking the “Make a complaint” button at the link above. If you require further information about any of these procedures please contact our office during business hours.